pink roses

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"Heredi-Tea"


As Becca Ellen and I prayed about this coming new year, a pile of 'tea' leaves began to form in our note pages... each leaf brings new flavor, and together these leaves compose the subtle forms, flavors, and beauty of  'Christiani-Tea'.
 Our first flavor, "Heredi-Tea" is ready and waiting, I have my teacup of Good Earth, you have your favorite brew, so let's sit down and ask God to speak to us . . 

"My sweet daughter,


Welcome to My family. You know how long I have been patiently calling you, how I chose you before the foundation of the earth. Now, you are My child. Your life will be completely different from now on. You are no longer a vagrant beggar, you are a Princess, the daughter of the High King, the King of Kings. 
You are royalty. 
Even though you don't feel like it.
I have plans for you that far exceed your dreams... but... they require a choice on your part. 
Are you willing to live them? 
They can only be fulfilled if you are seeking Me. 

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
 1 Corinthians 10:31

"...Not with eye-service as men-pleasers, but in singleness of heart, fearing God; 23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ." Colossians 3:23

"In everything that you do, remember that I am there with you, watching you, testing your work and your motives. Seek my approval. The peace, confidence, and contentment my approval brings is worth all your effort."

"I am weighing your thoughts, decisions, and reasoning...

Are you doing it for Me?"
"And are you doing your ultimate best?"

"Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God." Psalm 123:2
"Look to me for your instructions for the day. Spend time with me and I will give them to you."

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting on the right hand of God.2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth." 
Colossians 3:1-2

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit." Romans 8:5

"Set your hopes, desires, secret longings, pride, joy, and fulfillment on the things that I love, the things that I encourage in you and challenge you to strive for. When you are tempted to look for attention, happiness, answers, fulfillment, companionship, security, stability, and protection from others... remember that I am here waiting for you..." 

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other..."Matthew 6:24

"Do you think about Me throughout your day? Am I basically irrelevant to your life? Do you ignore Me? 
Answer yourself honestly. I know the truth already. 
Have you reverted to the self serving 'mode' that I freed you from? 
You cannot serve Me and yourself.
You must choose. 
Consciously.
Every minute.
From this this minute forward, will you consult Me first before you choose what to spend your next 15 minutes on, and in the rest of your plans for the day? Do your prayers reflect a concern for my thoughts, my will, my glory? Do you desire your life to be pleasing to Me? Do you want a real relationship with me? Do you think of Me as a real being? with likes, dislikes and opinions? Am I only here to grant your wish list? Who do you think I am?"

"Come find out who I Am. 
I want to show you. 
Come search the Scriptures for Me. Find out what I praise. Find out what I love. Find out what I hate. Discover my character. See what I treasure and hold close.
Come find me my daughter. I am here to give you everything you need to fulfill your calling as a Princess."

"Spend your time seeking Me."

"When you are tempted, remember who you are trying to please."

"Seek My face."

With all Love,
Your Father



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Dear Becca Ellen,
    Your blog really tickled me with:"...these leaves compose the subtle forms, flavors, and beauty of 'Christiani-Tea'.Our first flavor, "Heredi-Tea"..."
    I'm really enjoying your blog. Thanks! Debra Seiling http://bible-passages.blogspot.com and http://christian-overeaters.blogspot.com

    P.S. I've also listed you on my Pinterest Chistian Blogs Board and My Blog Roll on my blogs. Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
Becca Ellen and I would love to hear from you!!