pink roses

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered what God has planed for your life? If He even has a plan for your life?  Or if He does, what in the world it is, and how you can know what His will for your life is?

I know that I have wondered these things over and over again, and have asked myself, what does God want me to do? What is His will for my life? I want to honor Him, serve Him, and give Him glory, but how can I do that? How do I know?

A few days ago my father played a sermon by Mr. Voddie Baucham that frankly shocked me.
I would encourage you to listen to it and think about what Scripture says.



1 comment:

  1. Oh! How many times HAVE I wondered! =) I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    Miss aMandalin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
Becca Ellen and I would love to hear from you!!