pink roses

Monday, November 7, 2011

Its Been 2 Months!

Wow,
It looks like it has been quite some time since we have posted anything, and I am really sorry about that, and as if it would make it up to you I do have some excuses.
You see my sister Beth has been taking several classes in preparation for training to be a midwife, so she hasn't had very much free time, outside of studying, and what time she does have usually gets eaten up by her painting. (I should post some of her pictures on here for you all to see! I think they're beautiful!)
So, with Beth out of commission for the time being, that kind of left it up to me. What can I say? Obviously that didn't turn out so well, (and though I am making light of it for the sake of relieving my guilty conscience, I am truly and sincerely sorry.)
There are multiple reasons I could give for not posting for almost two months, but the ones I have chosen to submit to you are first of all my participation in  program called NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and secondly the building of my second blog  Books on Trial... from a Christian perspective which, as a side note, I hope you will take a peak at. So those are my excuses for you to judge me by, and I pray you to merciful.

May God bless you all with a wonderful new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
Becca Ellen and I would love to hear from you!!